Again wishing for cooler weather! I love the look of pumpkins and gourds adorning front porches.
Use your different ink pads to create a faux wood look for your background. I stamped some leaves on the die cut behind the pumpkin. I hope this inspires you to create some fall decor or cards for loved ones.
It’s boy’s week! Masculine cards are usually a challenge. I find it quite challenging to reign in my passion to make flowers. This week I bought some paper crafting magazines and decided that I would try to focus on masculine cards.
This card features a stamp set called “Safari Friends” from the Papercraft Essentials Magazine, Issue 145 and die cuts from Tattered Lace called Summer Pasture.
I hope this weeks theme inspires you to make all of those birthday cards ahead of time for when school starts and the parties begin.
- Base cardstock 5 1/2 x 10 1/2″
- 5 pieces – patterned paper measuring 3 x 5″
- 2 pieces – Mason Jar Stamp and Die Set
- Small Square Die
- 4 pieces – Spellbinders Labels 44 (2 medium/2 small)
- 2 pieces – Heart Border Die
- Build a Bouquet Stamp Set from Cards and Craft Magazine
- Foam tape
- Alcohol markers
- Glitter Paper
- Clear plastic
To assemble your card, score your base piece on the long side at 2 1/2″ and 6 1/2″. Fold along the score lines. Stamp and color all of your accessory pieces. Die cut all pieces. Attach the heart border to the edge of 2 patterned paper pieces. Use 1 for the front of your card and the other for the 3rd panel. (see below)
I used the small square die to cut out the center of the front mason jar. Attach the clear plastic to the back of that piece. Attach foam tape to the outside edge of the back mason jar and sprinkle glitter inside. Attach your stem piece to the base piece then attach the front mason jar to complete your shaker.
Finish adding your decorations in your own style.
- 5 x 6 1/2 ” base card
- 5 x 6 1/2″ white card stock
- Distress Inks; greens, blues, browns
- Under The Sea stamp set by The Rubber Cafe
- Watercolor paints
- Leaves stamps
- Foam tape
Hope you enjoy this fun design.
- Circle base card – blue
- Blue Circle – same size as card
- White Circle – same size as card
- Craft Foam
- Stamp set – Fun In The Sun by The Rubber Cafe
- Ranger Distress Inks : Antique Linen, Squeezed Lemonade, Salty Ocean, Peacock Feathers, Broken China
- Alcohol Markers : OR1, CR11, GB8, GB10
Create your beach background on your white circle using your distress inks. Stamp and color your beach chair. Assemble your shaker card and decorate the edges and border.
Have a good week!
Just another quick sample of outline stickers on patterned paper. I used the shimmer pen to highlight different parts of the teapot. Accent with some diamond border stickers and you have a quick card to share.
Have a great Saturday!
Happy Father’s Day to all of the Dads.
To continue the outline sticker theme of the week, we are highlighting the outline stickers on regular paper versus glitter paper. A lot of fun techniques in this card. We have emboss-resist, ombre inking, die cutting and coloring.
- Base card measuring 5 1/2 x 7 1/2″
- Versamark ink
- White embossing powder
- Tea For Two stamp set by The Rubber Cafe
- Distress inks by Ranger: Victorian Velvet, Aged Mahogany, Dusty Concord
- Lavender doily tape
- #2531 Teapot outline stickers by Elizabeth Craft
- Alcohol markers: LV1, LV3, PL2, PL5, PP1, DG2, DG3
- Triple Tear die cut by Spellbinders
- Diamond Essence die cut by Spellbinders
- Wink of Stella Shimmer
Your outline stickers are so versatile. Try them on different mediums…
Have a great day!
This multilevel card features the Birds With Trees outline stickers from Krazy Kreations.
- Thick card stock for your base that measures 5 1/2 x 11″ and 1 medium Banner tag
- Glitter paper
- Floral paper measures 2 x 5 1/2 ” and 1 small banner tag
- Green background paper measures 4 x 5 1/2″
- Brown paper cut like 2 hills and small banner for sentiment
- Alcohol markers: TB1, TB3, TB7, CT3, DG2, DG3, DG4, GB8, GB10, EB5
- Lavender doily tape by Darice measures 5 1/2″
- Hello stamp, white ink
- Twine and pearls
Before you put your card together, attach your outline stickers to your glitter paper, color them and cut them out. I used 2 birds, 2 wings, 1 tree and 3 leaves.
For my base, I used a navy blue card stock. Score your base at 3 1/2, 7 1/2 and 9″. Fold your score lines. For my embellishment papers, I used the Fair Skies paperback by Farm House Paper. Attach to the base. Attach your large hill to the green background and then pop up your smaller hill.
I used foam tape to pop up my tree, leaves and bird on the hill.Attach your front bird to your floral paper. I attached my doily tape to my floral piece and embellished with twine and pearls.
For my sentiment, I stamped “Hello” from the Soaring Above Collection by The Rubber Cafe in white ink. Layer your banner tags and attach to the card. Finish off with your greeting.
Have a great rest of the week! Don’t forget to share your sunshine.
This card features the Rainy Days Outline stickers from Krazy Kreations.
Supplies needed: window die cut from Spellbinders, Striped paper, polka dot or floral paper, pop dots, Button brad and alcohol markers. I used IG2, IG4, IG6, TB3, CT3, GB5, GB10, DR1, PL2, TN8, LV1, LV2.
Have a great day and make it your goal today to make someone else smile.
The theme for this week will be outline stickers. Outline stickers are a great way to craft and get your coloring fix all at once.
This card features my favorite beverage…COFFEE!!!
The outline stickers on this card are from Krazy Kreations https://www.krazykreationsstudio.com/
They are the Coffee Cups Outline Stickers along with Alcohol markers DR1,CR8,CR10,CR11,OR1,GB5GB8,GB10,CT3,TN7, IG2
Enjoy my coffee sunshine!