- Circle base card – blue
- Blue Circle – same size as card
- White Circle – same size as card
- Craft Foam
- Stamp set – Fun In The Sun by The Rubber Cafe
- Ranger Distress Inks : Antique Linen, Squeezed Lemonade, Salty Ocean, Peacock Feathers, Broken China
- Alcohol Markers : OR1, CR11, GB8, GB10
Create your beach background on your white circle using your distress inks. Stamp and color your beach chair. Assemble your shaker card and decorate the edges and border.
Have a good week!
Just another quick sample of outline stickers on patterned paper. I used the shimmer pen to highlight different parts of the teapot. Accent with some diamond border stickers and you have a quick card to share.
Have a great Saturday!
Happy Father’s Day to all of the Dads.
To continue the outline sticker theme of the week, we are highlighting the outline stickers on regular paper versus glitter paper. A lot of fun techniques in this card. We have emboss-resist, ombre inking, die cutting and coloring.
- Base card measuring 5 1/2 x 7 1/2″
- Versamark ink
- White embossing powder
- Tea For Two stamp set by The Rubber Cafe
- Distress inks by Ranger: Victorian Velvet, Aged Mahogany, Dusty Concord
- Lavender doily tape
- #2531 Teapot outline stickers by Elizabeth Craft
- Alcohol markers: LV1, LV3, PL2, PL5, PP1, DG2, DG3
- Triple Tear die cut by Spellbinders
- Diamond Essence die cut by Spellbinders
- Wink of Stella Shimmer
Your outline stickers are so versatile. Try them on different mediums…
Have a great day!
This multilevel card features the Birds With Trees outline stickers from Krazy Kreations.
- Thick card stock for your base that measures 5 1/2 x 11″ and 1 medium Banner tag
- Glitter paper
- Floral paper measures 2 x 5 1/2 ” and 1 small banner tag
- Green background paper measures 4 x 5 1/2″
- Brown paper cut like 2 hills and small banner for sentiment
- Alcohol markers: TB1, TB3, TB7, CT3, DG2, DG3, DG4, GB8, GB10, EB5
- Lavender doily tape by Darice measures 5 1/2″
- Hello stamp, white ink
- Twine and pearls
Before you put your card together, attach your outline stickers to your glitter paper, color them and cut them out. I used 2 birds, 2 wings, 1 tree and 3 leaves.
For my base, I used a navy blue card stock. Score your base at 3 1/2, 7 1/2 and 9″. Fold your score lines. For my embellishment papers, I used the Fair Skies paperback by Farm House Paper. Attach to the base. Attach your large hill to the green background and then pop up your smaller hill.
I used foam tape to pop up my tree, leaves and bird on the hill.Attach your front bird to your floral paper. I attached my doily tape to my floral piece and embellished with twine and pearls.
For my sentiment, I stamped “Hello” from the Soaring Above Collection by The Rubber Cafe in white ink. Layer your banner tags and attach to the card. Finish off with your greeting.
Have a great rest of the week! Don’t forget to share your sunshine.
This card features the Rainy Days Outline stickers from Krazy Kreations.
Supplies needed: window die cut from Spellbinders, Striped paper, polka dot or floral paper, pop dots, Button brad and alcohol markers. I used IG2, IG4, IG6, TB3, CT3, GB5, GB10, DR1, PL2, TN8, LV1, LV2.
Have a great day and make it your goal today to make someone else smile.
The theme for this week will be outline stickers. Outline stickers are a great way to craft and get your coloring fix all at once.
This card features my favorite beverage…COFFEE!!!
The outline stickers on this card are from Krazy Kreations https://www.krazykreationsstudio.com/
They are the Coffee Cups Outline Stickers along with Alcohol markers DR1,CR8,CR10,CR11,OR1,GB5GB8,GB10,CT3,TN7, IG2
Enjoy my coffee sunshine!