- Base cardstock 5 1/2 x 10 1/2″
- 5 pieces – patterned paper measuring 3 x 5″
- 2 pieces – Mason Jar Stamp and Die Set
- Small Square Die
- 4 pieces – Spellbinders Labels 44 (2 medium/2 small)
- 2 pieces – Heart Border Die
- Build a Bouquet Stamp Set from Cards and Craft Magazine
- Foam tape
- Alcohol markers
- Glitter Paper
- Clear plastic
To assemble your card, score your base piece on the long side at 2 1/2″ and 6 1/2″. Fold along the score lines. Stamp and color all of your accessory pieces. Die cut all pieces. Attach the heart border to the edge of 2 patterned paper pieces. Use 1 for the front of your card and the other for the 3rd panel. (see below)
I used the small square die to cut out the center of the front mason jar. Attach the clear plastic to the back of that piece. Attach foam tape to the outside edge of the back mason jar and sprinkle glitter inside. Attach your stem piece to the base piece then attach the front mason jar to complete your shaker.
Finish adding your decorations in your own style.