To continue the outline sticker theme of the week, we are highlighting the outline stickers on regular paper versus glitter paper. A lot of fun techniques in this card. We have emboss-resist, ombre inking, die cutting and coloring.
- Base card measuring 5 1/2 x 7 1/2″
- Versamark ink
- White embossing powder
- Tea For Two stamp set by The Rubber Cafe
- Distress inks by Ranger: Victorian Velvet, Aged Mahogany, Dusty Concord
- Lavender doily tape
- #2531 Teapot outline stickers by Elizabeth Craft
- Alcohol markers: LV1, LV3, PL2, PL5, PP1, DG2, DG3
- Triple Tear die cut by Spellbinders
- Diamond Essence die cut by Spellbinders
- Wink of Stella Shimmer
Your outline stickers are so versatile. Try them on different mediums…
Have a great day!