This multilevel card features the Birds With Trees outline stickers from Krazy Kreations.
- Thick card stock for your base that measures 5 1/2 x 11″ and 1 medium Banner tag
- Glitter paper
- Floral paper measures 2 x 5 1/2 ” and 1 small banner tag
- Green background paper measures 4 x 5 1/2″
- Brown paper cut like 2 hills and small banner for sentiment
- Alcohol markers: TB1, TB3, TB7, CT3, DG2, DG3, DG4, GB8, GB10, EB5
- Lavender doily tape by Darice measures 5 1/2″
- Hello stamp, white ink
- Twine and pearls
Before you put your card together, attach your outline stickers to your glitter paper, color them and cut them out. I used 2 birds, 2 wings, 1 tree and 3 leaves.
For my base, I used a navy blue card stock. Score your base at 3 1/2, 7 1/2 and 9″. Fold your score lines. For my embellishment papers, I used the Fair Skies paperback by Farm House Paper. Attach to the base. Attach your large hill to the green background and then pop up your smaller hill.
I used foam tape to pop up my tree, leaves and bird on the hill.Attach your front bird to your floral paper. I attached my doily tape to my floral piece and embellished with twine and pearls.
For my sentiment, I stamped “Hello” from the Soaring Above Collection by The Rubber Cafe in white ink. Layer your banner tags and attach to the card. Finish off with your greeting.
Have a great rest of the week! Don’t forget to share your sunshine.