- Circle base card – blue
- Blue Circle – same size as card
- White Circle – same size as card
- Craft Foam
- Stamp set – Fun In The Sun by The Rubber Cafe
- Ranger Distress Inks : Antique Linen, Squeezed Lemonade, Salty Ocean, Peacock Feathers, Broken China
- Alcohol Markers : OR1, CR11, GB8, GB10
Create your beach background on your white circle using your distress inks. Stamp and color your beach chair. Assemble your shaker card and decorate the edges and border.
Have a good week!
Our focal image today will be an uncolored outline sticker.
- 5 x 6 1/2″ white base card
- Silver mirror board pieces: 6 ½ x5, 5 5/8 x4 1/8, 3 3/8×3 3/8, 2 3/8 x 2 3/8″, a strip measuring 1 x 6 for your band
- White card stock pieces: 6 3/8×4 7/8″ , 5 ½x 4, 3 ¼ x 3 ¼, 2 3/8×2 3/8
- Embossing folders: Swiss Dots, Leafy Swirl, Daisy
- Silver Flower outline sticker
For assembly, I cut all of my pieces first. I embossed all of my white card stock and then mounted them onto my mirror board. The smallest square I did not emboss to showcase my outline sticker.
Great card for an outdoor wedding, shower, birthday or friendship.
Just another quick sample of outline stickers on patterned paper. I used the shimmer pen to highlight different parts of the teapot. Accent with some diamond border stickers and you have a quick card to share.
Have a great Saturday!
Happy Father’s Day to all of the Dads.
I wanted to share some outline stickers on patterned paper.
- Heart Windows Flap Card by Hot Off The Press
- Razzle Dazzle paper by DCWV
- Pink Swirly Heart outline stickers by Dazzles
- Pink pearls
This card is quick and easy. Trace your flap onto the back of a patterned paper, fussy cut and then attach to your base card. Make sure to do both sides. Cover all panels of the card and then decorate.
Remember to share your sunshine, we all have plenty!
To continue the outline sticker theme of the week, we are highlighting the outline stickers on regular paper versus glitter paper. A lot of fun techniques in this card. We have emboss-resist, ombre inking, die cutting and coloring.
- Base card measuring 5 1/2 x 7 1/2″
- Versamark ink
- White embossing powder
- Tea For Two stamp set by The Rubber Cafe
- Distress inks by Ranger: Victorian Velvet, Aged Mahogany, Dusty Concord
- Lavender doily tape
- #2531 Teapot outline stickers by Elizabeth Craft
- Alcohol markers: LV1, LV3, PL2, PL5, PP1, DG2, DG3
- Triple Tear die cut by Spellbinders
- Diamond Essence die cut by Spellbinders
- Wink of Stella Shimmer
Your outline stickers are so versatile. Try them on different mediums…
Have a great day!
This multilevel card features the Birds With Trees outline stickers from Krazy Kreations.
- Thick card stock for your base that measures 5 1/2 x 11″ and 1 medium Banner tag
- Glitter paper
- Floral paper measures 2 x 5 1/2 ” and 1 small banner tag
- Green background paper measures 4 x 5 1/2″
- Brown paper cut like 2 hills and small banner for sentiment
- Alcohol markers: TB1, TB3, TB7, CT3, DG2, DG3, DG4, GB8, GB10, EB5
- Lavender doily tape by Darice measures 5 1/2″
- Hello stamp, white ink
- Twine and pearls
Before you put your card together, attach your outline stickers to your glitter paper, color them and cut them out. I used 2 birds, 2 wings, 1 tree and 3 leaves.
For my base, I used a navy blue card stock. Score your base at 3 1/2, 7 1/2 and 9″. Fold your score lines. For my embellishment papers, I used the Fair Skies paperback by Farm House Paper. Attach to the base. Attach your large hill to the green background and then pop up your smaller hill.
I used foam tape to pop up my tree, leaves and bird on the hill.Attach your front bird to your floral paper. I attached my doily tape to my floral piece and embellished with twine and pearls.
For my sentiment, I stamped “Hello” from the Soaring Above Collection by The Rubber Cafe in white ink. Layer your banner tags and attach to the card. Finish off with your greeting.
Have a great rest of the week! Don’t forget to share your sunshine.
This card features the Rainy Days Outline stickers from Krazy Kreations.
Supplies needed: window die cut from Spellbinders, Striped paper, polka dot or floral paper, pop dots, Button brad and alcohol markers. I used IG2, IG4, IG6, TB3, CT3, GB5, GB10, DR1, PL2, TN8, LV1, LV2.
Have a great day and make it your goal today to make someone else smile.
The theme for this week will be outline stickers. Outline stickers are a great way to craft and get your coloring fix all at once.
This card features my favorite beverage…COFFEE!!!
The outline stickers on this card are from Krazy Kreations https://www.krazykreationsstudio.com/
They are the Coffee Cups Outline Stickers along with Alcohol markers DR1,CR8,CR10,CR11,OR1,GB5GB8,GB10,CT3,TN7, IG2
Enjoy my coffee sunshine!
Another version of the double pocket card. This card uses a few more die cuts than the other card. I did make 3 tags for this card so that each of us has a tag to decorate for my hubby.
Tools used include: double pocket template from Paper Wishes , Banner Party stamps by Fun Stamper’s Journey (FSJ), Pennant Die by FSJ, Just Men stamps by The Rubber Cafe, Chalk Studio by My Mind’s Eye, Tags by Sizzix, Letter dies by Tattered Lace, Star punch and twine.
Please share you Father’s Day Creations.
As promised, the Father’s Day double pocket card. If you didn’t see yesterday’s post, the template comes from Hot Off The Press at Paper Wishes http://www.Paperwishes.com
I wanted to make cards this year that each child could create a piece of. I thought these pockets were perfect. I created a tag for each child to decorate and write their special message to Daddy. I did stencil the backgrounds to give them a little flare 🙂 The pockets can also be used to tuck gift cards into.
FYI, the card can be folded flat to mail. The finished card measures 3.75 x 5.5″
Check back on Wednesday for the Best Dad Double Pocket Card.