Having fun with all of the different flower petals is one of my favorite parts of crafting. For this card, I used the Blazing Poppy stamps and dies by Heartfelt Creations. I stamped the petals on white card stock with brown StazOn and then die cut them. I colored the centers with Fired Brick Distress ink by Ranger and the petals with Victorian Velvet Distress ink.
To make my poppies look a little more vintage, I cut each petal down toward the center along each the dark lines. I layered 3 poppies together to make 1 flower. My version of “Tattered Poppies”.
- Celebrate The Journey Paper Collection by Heartfelt Creations
- Blazing Poppy stamps and dies by Heartfelt Creations
- Cut Mat Create 2B die by Heartfelt Creations
- Raindrops on Roses die by Heartfelt Creations
- Ranger Distress Inks: Victorian Velvet and Fired Brick
- Small gold pearls
- White Stickles
- Clear centers